Friday, July 3, 2009

Its been awhile and there is a reason!

Right now im at the WBCCI International and having a great time, but many people have come up to me and told me I havent posted in awhile, and there is a reason for that. My 3 month old neice passed away about 4 months ago. Its been really hard to try and feel happiness again. I still struggle everyday with moving on, and enjoying life again. I didnt want to talk about the bad news, so I never updated the blog.
However, I must press on, as hard as it might be! So after she passed away I went to the Dogwood and Bluegrass rally in Natural Bridge, KY. My two sisters also tagged along, and we had a great time! Right now Im at the WBCCI International Rally in Madison, WI and Im having a great time. I got to meet a lot of great people, and saw old friends and it made for a great weekend. I will post pictures and give you more of an update once I get the chance!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there... Have a fun time at WBCCI International!

    It was fun meeting you up in KY. You have a really cool airstream...HUbby Hank enjoyed having a harem...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you post again. It's fun reading about everyone else's Airstream adventures.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete